The Hunger But Mainly Death Games: A Parody [Kindle Edition]

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

What the Fans Are Saying:

"I absolutely LOVED this book!" - @Drew_Masse 

"Oh my gosh I simply read your book in my kindle. I am unable to stop laughing." - @EarthToJessie 

"It made me laugh so hard xD" - @FoxfacePN5  

"Just started Hunger But Mainly Death Games that i'm LOLing so much that my mom was required to figure out to close up." - @FiveMischief

"MUAHAHAHAH! #Hilarious" - @fmsantos93

"omg your books so funny they require to create it a parody movie" - @PeetaIsSexy

"I would quote the best parts, however don't think it's quoting should you type your whole book. Hehe." - Spence-y James

"It was hilarious! Best parody ever! I loved it, my mom was asking me why I became laughing so hard! Overall, best parody ever! Amazing job!" - Josie

"Most epic parody ever i got in damage to busting out laughing In math :D" - Matthew

Mockstrich season has begun. Here you are at "The Hunger But Mainly Death Games," the hilarious Hunger Games parody, and the one book brave enough to suggest that Suzanne Collins's epic trilogy was way much more about death than food.

Or at the very least this is what Bratniss Everclean discovers, when she leaves the comforts of Slum 12, Pandumb's garbage dump, to shortsightedly volunteer for the teenage death tournament. But she soon realizes there are fates worse than death...like weirdly having to date her fellow competitor, and lifelong stalker, Pita Malarkey. Okay, okay, it's not worse than DEATH, but it's still pretty annoying.

Still, with the aid of her agent Oofie Triptrip and her mentor, Hagridmitch, who's fairly certain they can guide Bratniss to victory inside the Tri-Wizard Cup, maybe Bratniss will somehow survive this book that she's the narrator of.







other Customer Rating:



read more Details




blog searchengineoptimizationsearch engine optimization your visual Search Engine Optimization